- Physical products — probably what we all think of when it comes to online stores. By this we mean real, tangible goods that are shipped from door to door.
- Digital goods — from eBooks to software products to creative work like photos or music, so much can be delivered digitally, instantly, to shoppers online.
- Access — by this we’re talking about access either to specific products (limited to members or exclusive groups only) or to content.
- Time — selling your time means selling access to your knowledge. This might come in the form of appointments for offline services or expert advice, or even online sessions via Skype.
- Tickets — sold to both online and offline events, like concerts or webinars.
WooCommerce: Add Products
Need us to add products to your store? Orders are for up to 10 products each.
(For example if you need 60 Products Added, add 6 to your cart)